Sentinel Screwgate - A262
|Variant||Strength (Gate Closed)||Gate Opening||Weight||Colour||Cat no|
|Sentinel SG - Black||24kN||18mm||54g||Black||A262BLK|
|Sentinel SG - Olive||24kN||18mm||54g||Olive||A262OLI|
|Sentinel SG - Sand||24kN||18mm||54g||Sand||A262SAND|
The Screwgate locking system allows easy one-handed use and offers great security. The snag-free keylock nose/gate interface completes the package.
Perfect for clipping smaller componentry into wide webbing attachment points on harnesses, etc. or for tension systems where rotation of hitches is important.
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Small ergonomic shape gives wide gate clearance for a compact connector
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for general use
- Individually marked for traceability