Single Sheave Pulley - PUL210
|Variant||Strength||WLL||Rope Diameter||Dimensions||Weight||Cat no|
|Single Sheave Single Attachment Pulley||30kN||6kN||max 12mm||94 x 52.5 x 35mm||144g||PUL210|
A basic single attachment swing cheek pulley that helps tip the scales in your favour when used as a part of a complex system or as a re-direct.
A combination of aluminium side plates and sheave with stainless steel spindles provide strength and durability with minimal weight penalty and increased corrosion resistance.
Large size sheave on a pre-lubricated Oilite bushing gives an ultra smooth, efficient, rope friendly working area.
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys), EN795(B):2012 (Anchor devices) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) Class T rating
- 4mm aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for all general pulley applications
- Individually marked for traceability